Thursday, 27 March 2014

1000 Words Can Paint A Picture




Do you remember the saying “a picture paints 1000 words” well I think it can go both ways. Back in my uniform wearing days I found a poem floating around the floor of the art room in school with the name ‘Karen Holder’ to the bottom of the page.  It did not contain 1000 words but when I read it I was inspired to produce the romantic scene you see above. In case you can’t see it clearly here is the poem below, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Because I love you
I can look at life
With clearer eyes

And face tomorrow
With a brave heart

And hold my chin up
With a brand new hope

Because I love you
Everything becomes
More beautiful
                        Karen Holder 

Like Art Connect on Facebook for more

No comments:

Post a Comment